SEPA Rigid Plastic Packaging Manufacturers Association organised a Workshop on the “Transportation of Dangerous Substances. The representatives of the nongovernmental organisations (NGO) that attend the Workshop on the Transportation of Dangerous Substances held a meeting on January 24th 2008 Thursday in the Packaging Building in Kosuyolu Istanbul chaired by SEPA Board Director Mr. Zeki Levi.
In the meeting, sector representatives summarized their experiences, observations and opinions about the transportation of dangerous substances. A “Task Force on the Transportation of Dangerous Substances was established consisting of the NGO representatives who attended this first workshop. The following table includes the names of the NGOs who have been included in this task force.
Name of NGO
- UND International Transporters Association
- RODER Ro-Ro Ship Operators and Combined Transporters Association
- TKSD Turkish Chemical Manufacturers Association
- ASD Packaging Manufacturers Association
- SEPA Rigid Plastic Packaging Manufacturers Association
- BOSAD Paint Manufacturers Association
- MAPESAD Mineral Oil and Petroleum Products Manufacturers Association
- SDSD Soap and Detergent Manufacturers Association
- TİSİT Agricultural Chemicals Manufacturers Importers and Representatives Association