As SEPA, we believed that sustainability is main important parameter for all over the world and industries. By this aim we prepare this guide to increase cultural sensitivity for responsible consumption by using sustainable packaging. SEPA Export Guide includes informations about our Association SEPA, our members and main important hints about Türkiye’s Export Markets, Rigid Plastic Packaging Markets and sustainable packaging in below categories of packagings ;
Primary and Secondary Packagings
• PE, PP, PET, monolayer and multilayer bottles and manufacturers
• PP / IML trays, cups and manufacturers
• Single used packaging and manufacturers
• Industrial packaging and manufacturers
• Caps and manufacturers
• Plates, sheets, foils and manufacturers
Thertiary and Quarternary Packaging
• Pallets, craters, containers and manufacturers
Sustainable packaging refers to the sourcing, development, and use of packaging solutions that have minimal environmental impact and footprint.
Sustainable packaging ;
- Protects foods and products perfectly,
- Is beneficial, safe & healthy for individuals and communities throughout its lifecycle.
- Meets market criteria for performance and cost.
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy.
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials.
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices.
- Is made from materials healthy throughout the life cycle.
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy.
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed-loop cycles.
As Rigid Plastic Packaging Association (SEPA), we hope to work with global companies to increase the use of sustainable packaging for sustainable world and sustainable future. To reach all of these details from SEPA Export Guide link.